Servicing trees can be very hard and dangerous. That’s why even an enthusiastic Do-It-Yourselfer would shudder at the thought of trimming or removing their backyard vegetation. However, finding a good tree removal service company has its own difficulty too. The company has to be reliable and trust-worthy. But there is no cause to worry. As long as you follow the instructions given below, you would be just fine. read more →
Trees bring a natural appeal to your property and their presence can have a positive influence around them. However, if they grow beyond their normal size or in undesirable locations they can cause problems in plumbing and sewer lines. Household damages caused by natural calamities are covered by home insurance policies but if they occur due to untrimmed plants or trees, you would have to pay for the repair from your own pocket. When you have decided to do something about the trees before everything gets out of hand, keep in mind that it is best to hire a professional tree removal service. Here are the reasons why, read more →
Most people think that a tree trimming in San Antonio is an easy task, but it isn’t. Apart from that, it is also dangerous. If the trimming is not done properly, the tree becomes vulnerable to natural disasters like hailstorms, heavy downpour etc. Here are some common mistakes to avoid during the process, read more →
Property owners remove trees most of the time. It is done for a plenty of reasons and sometimes it becomes a necessity. However, it is advised not to rush into it. If not done rightly, you could end up making many mistakes. Here are some things to be considered when you remove trees in your property, read more →
Most people do not realize the fact that Stump Removal San Antonio TX is a must. But the truth is that leaving stumps as is can instigate various hazards for you, your home as well as the health of your lawn. So here are three reasons why you must get rid of tree stumps at the earliest.
- Stumps gradually rot over time, and this can severely impact the health of your yard while attracting woodboring insects. Disease and fungi often cause the decay, and this can spread to the neighboring trees and plants that are healthy. Ants, beetles, and termites get attracted to rotting stumps and could easily find its way towards your home too!
- Stumps can be dangerous for your children as they might not look at it and trip over it. This often happens when they are playing and running around the yard. Stumps can also be an annoyance for your guests who have no idea about your place.
- Be informed that stump root continues to grow. And when that happens, removing it can become a costly liability, especially when it is located close to the foundation or hardscaping such as walkways, stonework, wood or cemented areas. Growing roots and its expansion can crack driveways or permeate the foundation, causing extensive damage.
Here’s the rule of thumb: When removing trees, make sure you take out the stumps too. The best solution is to hire a local tree stump removal service that can get it done perfectly!
If you want your landscape to look more beautiful than ever, you’d want to consider hiring a tree service in San Antonio TX. They don’t just make your trees look healthier and pretty with tree pruning, but can also enhance the beauty of your landscape. Despite their popularity, there are certain misconceptions on tree pruning. Here are the most popular ones you should know:
Myth 1: Trees Grow Perfectly Without Pruning
Fact: This is perhaps the most common myth often heard about tree pruning. It is vital that you keep your trees and plants in their best shape and this is only possible with tree pruning. Pruning involves removing dead or damaged branches, water sprouts and more that can make your tree unhealthy. Hence trees grow better with pruning.
Myth 2: Pruning at the Wrong Time can perish the Plant
Fact: Yes it is nearly true that pruning in the wrong time can cause adverse effects, but it doesn’t necessarily kill it. When pruned at the wrong time, it can create sap that isn’t dangerous to the bark of the tree. Rather than pruning during the wrong season, it is advisable to contact a professional tree service to get the job done.
Myth 3: Summer Pruning is Dangerous:
Fact: It is during the summer season that water sprouts and sucker grows the max, and pruning is the best way to control them. Summer pruning will never do any harm to your trees but instead will only enhance its growth as you remove scrap branches and leaves off of it.
Hiring a reputable tree pruning service in San Antonio is the best way to extend the longevity of your trees and to keep your landscape in top shape.
Are you looking for a professional tree service in San Antonio? Finding the best one could be hard for you, especially when you haven’t hired one before. Hiring a tree pruning service is a great decision, provided you find someone capable of doing it. Here are four tips to help you out:
Look for some tree services in your area via online sources or classifieds. But make sure that they have insurance and a business license to render the services. Only such companies are considered legitimate, and you can be assured that they hire only those who are trained and skilled to carry out the work.
Authentic tree services can offer an estimate of the work ahead of commencing it. They will also put the offer in writing to secure the interests of the customer. Hence, don’t take someone’s word for it and get your estimate to analyze the cost.
- Safety Gear:
See if the company’s personnel are equipped with all kinds of safety equipment such as helmets, glasses, saddle, climbing ropes, steel toe boots and more. These high-grade equipment are specially designed not just to keep the workers safe, but also to keep your property safe and to proceed the job smoothly.
Never fall for companies who offer their services at dirt cheap prices. Shop around and look for reasonably priced tree services. Remember that several factors impact the pricing policy of a company. Negotiate and come to an amicable settlement.
Yes, finding the best local tree service would take some time but in the end, it’s totally worth it when you hire a highly professional and experienced company that possess high satisfaction rates.
One of the important aspects that must never be overlooked in landscape maintenance is tree pruning. Periodic pruning is vital due to the fact that they help trees to have favorable growing conditions for several years to come. Proper pruning is like training a dog; it’s a work of act in the making. Proper tree pruning can also enhance the overall real estate value of your property. Here are 3 benefits of tree pruning listed below:
The process of pruning includes removal of dead, diseased or damaged branches and limbs, which instigates its growth through better sunlight exposure and penetration alongside proper air circulation. This would also prevent worsening of wet spots that can cause lasting damage to trees.
Enhanced Property Value
When your property looks gorgeous filled with healthy trees, the real estate value increases substantively. Anyone who has an intention to buy your property will first notices your home’s exteriors and landscaping, and if they look good, there’s a good chance for it to be sold for a good price.
We do know the extent of damage caused by a storm. While it is not possible to entirely prevent the damage from occurring, we can minimize the intensity of such damages when trees are properly pruned. Professionally pruned trees remain healthy and by being healthy, they’d stay strong even in the midst of destructive winds, ice and snow.
Tree pruning can be a difficult task for someone who doesn’t have any experience in this profession. Hiring a tree pruning service in San Antonio is your best bet, if you wish to keep your trees in their best shape and avoid any costly repairs on a stormy season.
1. Watering: Water regularly with soaker hoses. Trees need a consistent, slow release form of watering. This ensures that the soil absorbs the water instead of running off. Lay the soaker hose around the drip line of the tree, not around the trunk. During the hot months native trees do best watering every 2 weeks.
2. Urban Tree: Trees in urban areas do not have the advantages that forest trees have. There is very little organic recycling because leaves and other organics are raked up and disposed of. A proactive approach must be taken when dealing with urban trees. We suggest regular watering with a soaking hose, proper tree mulching and tree fertilizing.
3. Mechanical Damage: Weed whackers and lawn mowers cause irreversible damage to tree trunks and can decrease life expectancy and or kill a tree. Use of tree guards or mulching around tree trunks will help prevent damage from weed eaters. We suggest caution when mowing or edging around trees.
4. Construction Damage: Back fill over root systems can kill trees in time and the use of heavy equipment over root systems will compact the soil and adversely affect the health of trees. A tree’s root system needs oxygen, water and nutrients for a tree to function properly. Covering the root system with excess fill can suffocate a tree. We suggest getting an arborist’s advice before construction begins.
5. Lack of Pruning: Trees need regular maintenance just like lawns to keep them healthy. Pruning every 2-4 years, depending on tree species and rainfall, can greatly extend your trees life. Proper pruning removes hazardous dead limbs, eliminates crossing & rubbing branches thus opening the canopy so wind can filter through (venting).